Friday, March 7, 2014

Welcome!

     Hello! Welcome to Dream Dealers.  My name is Marilyn Nguyen.  I'm currently writing to you as a high school senior who's about to graduate in a few months! In my high school career, I have been in WEB(We All Belong), Rachel's Challenge,broadcast and drama club in middle school. I've also been a camp counselor at Semperviren's Outdoor Camp, done homecoming for the past 3 years (and won twice in a row), art club, gay straight alliance, key club, speech & debate, photo club, API(Asian Pacific Islander club) and I was even featured in the newspaper in elementary school in the Daily Republic. Anyways, now that you know about my specs and my own experience  first thing I love to say when I introduce myself is I'm awkward and very random. I have my own eccentricities, and it's really hard to peg me down unless I let you, I'm into archetypes and stuff like astrology/astronomy and the Chinese and western zodiac(I'm a leo and a rat. Somehow that combines to make a beaver, although I'm not sure how that works.). The basic sum up of me is an adventurer and a conceptualist. I like to think up huge unrealistic ideas and make them come true - sorta like a miracle worker. I also like to do little random acts of kindness to make people smile.
     So the purpose of this blog is to guide you on everything you need to know and all the grunt work and the behind the scenes action that you don't normally see at school. Most of the things that I write about will either be from my own experience or observation, so in no way can I say that I know how everything works, but I can safely say I have enough understanding to direct you on what your options are if you are still in high school and you've been elected for a club board, or getting involved in your school or just making your school experience fun. You could just graduate, but what's the fun in that?
    This website is still a work in process and under construction and I'm working diligently to getting all the essentials you'll need to know for board elections, running clubs, impeachment and miscellaneous information ASAP! For the most part articles have been finished, pictures will be a new addition coming soon!
Until then, please be patient! 
~Let's take a journey together, and let reality mix with the dream realm~ 
 ~Marilyn Nguyen

No comments:

Post a Comment