Monday, June 30, 2014

What's Up?

Hello, readers!
Sorry for being unable to publish new articles recently! I am happy to say I am a recent graduate of NJROTC's Leadership Academy, and I've been *WHOA* busy ever since I came home.

I just wanted to let yall (I live in Texas, remember?) be aware of what'll be happening soon. I have decided to leave the Dream Dealers writing team, and will be instead making my own blog to write about topics to avoid meandering in this one. The decision was difficult, but frankly, I did it out of respect for what Marilyn has going on here.

Don't worry, I won't be too far away. Once the blog is set up, I will be sure to link the site to this one. For now, I will remain the Dream Dealers' Editor until the end of July. I will withhold on writing articles until I can establish the blog. I hope to see you all soon!

~SQ

No comments:

Post a Comment